Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I didn't choose Pizza. Pizza chose me.

Hello friends, travelers, people of the Internet and beyond.

My name is Payam (Pie-yum), and I am the PizzAficionado. The goal of this blog is to spread my breadth of pizza knowledge upon the masses. I will occasionally review establishments serving pizza and pizza related dishes in San Diego County, where I reside, and while traveling to far and unknown lands. There will be pictures, poetry, videos and other content. I will try and keep things interesting instead of drab and hopefully even entertain some of you!

In my travels I have visited and enjoyed pizza in cities across the United States, including legendary pizza proprietors such as Chicago and New York City. I've also enjoyed pizza Internationally, though not in Italy (yet) but in places such as Iran, where pizza is very different, and parts of Western Europe and Mexico.

I've been inspired to create this blog due to the abundance of pizza and pizza related content brought to me by countless friends over the past two months. I have always had a deep appreciation for pizza, ever since I was a child living in Sacramento. My TMNT action figures sometimes came with tiny pizzas. Some even SHOT pizzas. I'd like to think this was the seed that was planted, 20something years ago, that has now blossomed into the beautiful loving relationship I have with pizza today.

So stay tuned, folks. The best is yet to come, and it will be in the form of pizza.

In crust we trust,
Payam

No comments:

Post a Comment