Friday, June 19, 2015

So my friends are pretty keen to my socially acceptable, healthy obsession with pizza.

They've been killing it with Photoshopping me into ridiculous pizza content lately. I love it, my friends are all creative types, artists, music producers, performers, all local to San Diego and Southern California. Not only have they been Photoshopping me into pizza things, but they've been gifting me all these AWESOME pizza things as well! Can't help but feel the love. 

Check out the shenanigans:

Made by Karate Xplosion (Check out his Art Page on Facebook)
Collaboration between Karate Xplosion and Cris Sloan (Check out his SoundCloud)

Receiving the Congressional Pizza of Honor from President Nixon - By Matt Boh (Check out his Art Page on Facebook)

Pieyum the Hutt - Made by Andrew Kroma Bellhop - (Check out his SoundCloud)



A photo posted by Payam Mousavinia (@pieslice) on

A photo posted by Payam Mousavinia (@pieslice) on

A photo posted by Payam Mousavinia (@pieslice) on

So there you have it. My friends are insurmountably awesome.

Please check out all the Art and Music pages I listed in the accompanying captions to the photos! You might just hear something that tickles your earbuds or see something that jiggles your pupils.


As always, live long and pizza,
Payam

No comments:

Post a Comment